Saturday, December 6, 2008

Japanese Dinner

We went to dinner with a friend. Catching and missing each other. It was at Japanese restaurant @ PJ Hilton.

Boon Hwa got his new Canon camera, 50D Mark II and was trying out on us. And me with my IXUS 850. Well, I actually felt like hiding my camera. But, well, who cares? So, I still had my pictures taken. For me, a camera is to capture the moment. heheh...

The dinner was well. I realised even my phone also had some egg on, gosh.. what's happening.. My phone got hungry too??!! Or, someone simply feel like feeding my phone?? hmm... Well, the atmosphere was cool.... We were the 1st customers to arrived and last to leave. Not bad uh.. Optimization.... haha... pengsan (fainted)...

Kjersti was touched when we gave her the photo frame with picture. Michelle was emotional, a bit.

Then, the adults talked and the kids got quite bored. I thought them to make boats and many they make and in water as well.. hahaha... :D

Well, all of us had a good time, I hope. At least, I did. :)



No comments: