Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday events...

Was struggling a bit last night if I should go walk with Fong on Saturday morning. Normally, we walk. Yet, this week, I felt really tired and lazy. It's nice to sleep-in. When my alarm went off at 6am, I told myself another 5 minutes, and it was another 30 minutes!!!! Gosh, so late. We only started walking at lake garden at about 7.15am.

Then, we saw a Waja was plunged into the bottom, near one of the ponds. Wondering what happened. Drunk? Lost control? Unsure. We continue our walked. On the 3rd or 4th round, I noticed the driver was there unhurt. Thank God.

I think it just happened only as the accident really attracted a lot of people to view. Well, being Malaysian and now it explained why always traffic jam on both directions whenever there's accident. Very 'concern' mar....

Then, usual ritual. We had breakfast with Min Chee and Matthew at their favorite shop before headed home.

Went to town again with mom after cleaning bathroom, toilets, myself and hanging clothes. Yes, going to town on Saturday is definitely a crazy things to do. But, I had to go as I have been delaying my blood test for too long and I wanted to get it done especially with the tension, pressure, late nights and work load. I don't want a relapse.

I asked mom to go to BP Lab with me. Kinda begging her go with me and hope she can take my blood instead. The last time I took blood for annual health check near where I work was a horrible experience though before that I had quite a few bad experiences in labs. The bad blood taking experiences (was on monthly for about 2 years about 7 years ago) really creates a phobia in me. Just the thought of is freaking enough. Why? As I have very tiny vain and many tried to prick many times and some searching the vain in me and it was awful. A lot of time left me with bruises. Sometimes, it ended up to take from the wrist area or behind of the palm (ouch!!).

So, today, went to the lab, told the person-in-charge, a young girl on what I wanted. Next, I told her, take from here (pointing at my wrist). That freaked her out instead. haha.. pengsan... I told her I would rather to have it painful once and for all. She was scared still. She said, she has not took from there and asked her colleague to help. I told mom, please do it for me and the girl was alright with that. She went don't know where after that. I think she was too scared as well. So, mom did it. It's sure painful, well, but, 1 prick was done. Mom said, her skill was not as good as previous as she had not been doing for a long time.

Oh.. Mom also commented on the way they fold the cotton and the bin for used needle. :) She just wanna taught them to be better lar..

No comments: