Saturday, October 18, 2008

Discovery...

Few days ago, Fong told me that the part of lake garden which closed for upgrade was opened. I knew what's in her mind. And she told me again Friday night while I was caught in the crazy traffic jam and complaining on the way to Kota Damansara.

So, we went there this morning. Reached there at 6.50am as I couldn't sleep well the night before. Maybe the food from the earlier night didn't work quite well in my stomach.. haha.. pengsan.. Anyway, we started walking and saw the zinc used to cover the upgrading area was removed and replaced by the warning band... We saw people walking through and I knew Fong will do that too. And we did... aiyoo.... This is illegal, right?? pengsan... Still, we walked pass that and walked into the newly upgraded part of the lake garden.

It's kinda exciting and yet a little disappointing that it's not as what we expected. And of course, the pond need a serious touch-up. And I think there's a fountain there in the middle.

It's really like discovering new places. Walked passed the state mosque, A&W, former Hilton Hotel. Then, we saw this place like amphitheatre/ tent thingy. Fong was telling, maybe can have Starbucks here (remind me of someone owing me). And I said, maybe we can have some outing here. Like Aspirers can do something here, since there's a wall, an empty wall which they can use for projecting... arh....

So, we walked 2 big circles covering the old and new portion until Min Chee said, time to go for breakfast. Maybe give them another 2 weeks to clean-up the place and I think it will be really nice. :)

More pictures: http://euniceta.blogspot.com/2008/10/new-lake-gardens.html


No comments: