Friday, May 23, 2008

Pre Kidz Safari

Took the day off to (i) clear leave, (ii) go church, and (iii) help out on Kidz Safari preparation. Quite a number of people (colleagues and friends even family) were surprised that I took leave. As normally, I will give advance notice to 'the whole world' when I plan to take leave. Expect the unexpected mar... haha...

Before church, went to Bukit Kepayang with Fong. I think I almost died, as I think the weather was really humid and I couldn't take it.

Kidz Safari is purely fun time for kidz. A few recon that there was nothing done for the kids and so, we shall make this. Also, it is to attract more kids to come to our children church. If not mistaken, we targeted about 70 kidos.

We went to church after that. Cheng, Seet Kwan, Frakie, Saw Meng and a few boys were there already. I went to office to do some accounts and some office work (I know, I was supposed to be on leave).

Before that Aunty Chris, Cheng, Fong, Aunty Cherry and all had done the painting of the animals. And now, it's the time to put them. Then, tried out on some games.

The crocodiles kept over turned and I sms a few of my colleagues to help. They are engineers, hoping they can help. Still, I have tried those that they told me. Felt really frustrated. Then, Aunty Chris said, just put at the side, and it works. hahaha.... :D

There were more Aspirers by then. They came after school. And I ran back to office on and off to check email and did some work.

Then, it started to rain and we were almost done.

It was surely a tiring day. I don't think it was any better than sitting in the office at all.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Soooo tiring. I almost slept during cell meeting that night because of this preparation. Thank God some of the Aspirers were there to help out, otherwise we will pengsan. Kakakaka

mfwrachel said...

oh.. ya.. cell - which I don't attend. Sorry... :(