Monday, March 29, 2010

Guitar

Have been saying wanted to learn one music instrument since last year or earlier. Have learned piano before, hence, the easiest would be to pick up piano again. Well, I was thinking to play guitar or saxophone though. Since I have had touched guitar in NZ while studying, I thought it was quite fun though torturing to the fingers.

Also, guitar is kinda easy to carry around.

Then, after the mission trip, I really find that I want to pick up something for the ministry (with much hesitation on my gifting in music).

I came to know about Earth Productions after attended Chinese Service. It was where we had guest speaker and I took the pamphlet and took the courage to call up and found out the class.

Yeah!!! I am in my 2nd lessons now. Yes.. fingers still very painful and I am still learning D and A chords. hmm...

Finally, I got myself a guitar with the limited budget I have. My teacher helped me to choose as I have no knowledge in it at all. So, I shall practise more now. :) Fingers, please work with me. It's fun, fun, fun though pain, pain, pain. I need to learn to strum and also to change chord also with tempo.

Interesting.... :)




No comments: