Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dinner at Delicious, Bangsar

A dinner was planned and suggested by both uncles (Uncle Boon Hwa and Uncle Karim). And it was decided to go to Delicious at Bangsar Village. Bangsar - (to me) a place filled with high income ppl, high class place, and most important: an expensive place. Well, since they wanted to go and once awhile. I just follow.

And since I am not familiar with that part of the world, we have decided to car follow car. hmm...

So, we left office. Only that I found out my car has ran out of battery. Called Uncle BH that they to go ahead as I need to contact AAM to fix my battery. As I was talking on the phone, those 2 uncles came and pushed my car and it started. And they insisted that I still go for dinner. And saying they will push my car again if unable to start. aiks.... It's so not me that I will go despite the car condition. (by force lar...). And it's so surprised and touched that I have such good + caring uncles to help me and take care of me.. Hugs... Imagine this: front and back is BMW 325i while middle is Proton Wira 1.5L. hahaa.... Shouldn't I feel proud that I have 2 BMWs as my bodyguard?! hahaah... =D

So, the dinner. It was ok. The food was alright. Uncle Karim ordered green curry, uncle Boon Hwa had duck and I had soya chicken. Uncle BH helped me to eat most of it. hahaha... As I wasn't hungry. He said his duck was a bit tough. hmm... Don't know why that I didn't eat so much like weeks before where I have been eating non-stop (hungry all the time mar)... The company was great.

I went back to Sban after dinner praying that I could get back safely. :) Thank God, He provided and protected. Got home safely and thereafter the car really decided not to start any more.

Overall, I thank God for sending such nice ppl into my life. (I was crying when I got to know that uncle BH is leaving the company as I will surely miss him a lot.....)


No comments: