Saturday, March 20, 2010

Farewell Dinner: Uncle Boon Hwa

I hate to say good-bye. Even harder to say to someone close. I find that each time, I am unsure how to manage my emotion. Maybe I take relationship too hard.

Uncle told me that he resigned. I felt so sad, well, I couldn't cry in the office as it wasn't good. Then, I went home, I couldn't sleep and I cried myself to sleep that night. It was hard, really hard for me. Though as a friend, I should be glad for uncle, it is hard especially with so many changes in the office and all the close ones are leaving one after another. So, I ended up crying so much in the month of March. And it's still have 1 week or so before March is over, I hope no more crying. Praying...

Then, it came the time to have farewell dinner arranged by Michelle with the TMT. I struggled to attend the dinner. Too many changes at the same time and I have ran out of masks.

After struggling for few days, I went with much hesitation.

The dinner was at the Japanese restaurant at PJ Hilton. I didn't have appetite to eat, still, I ordered a curry chicken udon. Well, I like the curry, not so much of the chicken. So, I finished the udon with lots of chicken leftover. Alex had some chicken with rice and I think he enjoyed it. While Karim was saying that he prefers the Japanese at Rakuzen which is anytime better. wow... Others? I am not sure what did they have. :s

Well, I have make uncle to give a speech and we have contributed to get uncle a small gift.


Then, we ordered dessert. hmm... aside ice cream, I had some special dessert from Japan with fruits. hmm... indeed it was special.

Overall, it was a 'polite' dinner. It was alright. And I jammed and used 1.5 hour or more to get back to Seremban on that evening. gosh....

Surely I will miss uncle...



No comments: