Saturday, February 21, 2009

Packed Saturday

Was supposed to go to Bukit Panorama this weekend. It got cancelled as some friends have some ad-hoc company event that need to attend to. It was such a great disappointment for me. I have been waiting for this weekend for so long..... Well, life is full of surprises. I shall asked some other friends who would like to go with me. Or, maybe I go by myself? ;)

So, since that was not happening. I told Eunice and Uncle Pang to review Church account's on Saturday instead of Sunday.

I told Fong to contact Min Chee if she would like to go 'crazy' with us to Jusco after the church thingy. Well, Min Chee suggested to go to Ostrich farm instead... uh?!!!! errhh..... In this kind of hot weather, well.... I think Jusco is better...

We visited a Ngonga restaurant in Terminal 2 for our lunch. Min Chee and Matthew with their nephew were there much earlier when both Fong and I arrived at 2+pm. We left church at about 2pm. Yeap... Both of us wanted to finish as much as possible as next week will be the audit week.

Fong had the Ngonga Fried noodle and I had Asam Laksa. It was spicy hot and I had cendol too. hahah.... :D

What's next? Min Chee and Matthew went home while both Fong and I went to Jusco. I spent quite a lot, ~ RM300, within 2 hours. :O On some books.... Reminded comment from my elder sister whenever we go shopping, keep that girl out from bookstore. She will and can get stuck for hours and she will be spending her money on those books... hahaha..... Quite true to some extend. Or, I can sit in there and read..... Then, I don't have to buy. wahahah..... lol... Where I learn this? From Wellington lar... ;P

Was in Jusco till about 6-ish pm as Fong had a dinner in S2.

So, I was out the house since about 10am till evening. And I can sense that the complain is coming "Is this your hotel or house?" kinda thing....

hmm..... Afterall, it was quite a good Saturday though packed. Enjoyed the time with friends. Friends whom one can be loud at yet understand, friends whom one can just be yourself. So comfortable. No need to wear mask, who cares about the lady-like... Just relax and chill....

Thanks to Fong and Min Chee.... :) It meant a lot for me as the 'ruined' plan and horrible Friday I had was terrible.. Love and hugs....




No comments: