Friday, February 13, 2009

Eve of Valentine's Day

Unusual and unexpected things do happened....

It's 'Black Friday' actually and it's also eve of Valentine's Day. My office provided florist service this year. Ppl could pre-ordered the flowers and picked them up at a certain time on Friday.

And my boss got a stalk of flower. Was teasing him that given by a secret admirer.. (Actually, I roughly knew where it came from)...


In the evening, he gave me the pink rose. Being I have been working too much... hahah... That's so nice of him.... My CTO gave me flower... :D

It's quite funny that one who don't appreciate flower and encourage ppl to give flower received one..... Ya.. I know.. a lot of ppl said, I am so materialistic... Well, I think, I am just being practical and rational. Don't u reckon??? What about you?

oh..... Went out for dinner with a friend as well..... hahah... Not as you thought....



No comments: