Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Parking at Lot 30

I went for my annual health screening today knowing that I will not be able to get a parking when I get back at about 10am.

hmm... True enough Lot 10 was full. Lot 43 has the 'Parking Full' board hang at the gate, Lot 42: I went in for 1 round and it's none. :( Then, I went to the Open car park, also nope. Lastly, I went to Lot 30 (I passed by earlier and I think the guard nodded). By the time, I turned back, no guard at the gate, so, I waited awhile. The guard came and told me no. I kinda begged and asked him to help check with his other colleagues. The guard asked me to wait and after checking, he asked me to go in for there's ONE. wow.. Thank God..

Low and behold, the parking lot seems quite tight for me (with my parking skill.. errhh... ) Well, a guard helped me. It was perfect. There's this DiGi truck behind me and a MyVi infront, wow...

So, by the time, I went to collect the car about 8++pm, all cars were gone, only left my lonely Wira with all the blowers....

It's been ages since I parked at Lot 30. I kinda missed the fun of getting in early and choose a good spot for parking. Especially, passing underneath the tower.


No comments: