Friday, November 7, 2008

Meeting up

We met up. It was a cosy evening. We spent time talking, chatting. Nothing about office. Just like a bunch of old friends. We enjoyed each others' accompany (at least for me).

I know I am gonna miss it so much... For me, spending time with friends (did I say friends?? When do I make friends with colleagues?? Will that be possible?? But, who cares. At least for now, I take them as my friends. Not just a hi-bye friends, but, someone who can share.) are something worth investing about. Investing into relationship are not just about $$, it also includes time + afford + heart. A sincere heart.

Someone told me that I have closed my heart (though I really care) as I don't want to get hurt again. Is this true? Maybe...

At least for now, I am still learning to treasure everything I have and around me. Most important, not taking what I have for granted.


No comments: