Saturday, May 5, 2012

Gunung Angsi via Bukit Putus

Another G. Angsi climb. Initially I wanted to join the Mt. K team for training by climbing. But, Fong told me that we will have separate team as we have quite a number of people too. So, same mountain, different teams. :)



We arrived at the base of Bukit Putus at about 7.30am and started the climb at 8am. Altogether of 18 of us with adults and children.



It rained the day earlier and so the route was rather muddy, still, I think it is good training. :) Regardless that I have been here recently, I still enjoyed taking time to enjoy the nature.

I saw life from the deadwood/ fallen trees. Reminds me of survival and hope in everything. If God takes care of every living thing, what more us? He will surely take care of us so long as we have hope and faith in Him.



We have different view up at the moutain. We spent 2 hours up and about 2 hours down.



Overall, a good hike. :)

No comments: