Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pan-mian in SS15, Subang Jaya

Supposed to meet KEI at Kopitiam at SS15, Subang Jaya. Then, I was told they are closing at 7pm. So, we have to changed place for food. Where to go? Station 1, pan-mian or where...? As we have decided to walk instead of drive, though I am still limping. We have decided to go for pan-mian.

Before reaching 面对面, we saw this Little Kitchen. It looks quite interesting and quite a lot of ppl in there. So, we went in for a try. Wow... so many types of pan-mian. I was curiously asking what's the difference of their pan-mian with the one in
面对面. They said, just different style. Then, I asked, so, what's the best seller? The guy showed us a few. OK. Then, we ordered.

KEI ordered the set meal comes with centurian egg dumpling pan-mian with drinks @ RM7.50. It's the Wed special meal. I ordered the chinese herbal chicken soup based pan-mian. Both of us wanted the home made soya milk with a bit of sugar.

I asked permission to take pictures of the food telling them that I am going to share in the web so more ppl get to know them.

Then, the food came. Wow... soya milk taste good. The noodle came. Looks interesting. Taste good too. yumm.... and we just indulged in our food. The chillis were not very special. It's ok. :)

We were so full after finished our pan-mian and soya milk.

wow.... I will come back again and test/ taste on different type of pan-mian. Then, we saw a lot of ppl ordered side dish as well as tao-fu-hua. hmm... i think should be nice.


No comments: