Thursday, July 30, 2009

Technology Team Building

Was asked to go Team Building at the very last minute. And they managed to confirm and arranged everything by 3pm on Tuesday. Wow... and so, i went home to pack since I have nothing here at USJ.

So, I went home after work on Tuesday (nice drive) and pack again (thought just back from mission trip) to Team Building @ Lumut (so far away).

After 4 hours bus ride, we arrived. Had lunch and started activities. I was late for the exercise thingy (phew) as apparently there were some Capex thingy that I needa settle. And was told to have a meeting at 2pm the next day. Uh?! pengsan... I am supposed to have team building ler....

I think 75 of us altogether and only 14 females. Technology wor...


Anyway, Pirate of the Carribean, went around to do some treasure hunt + activities, didn't take pictures as we were against time and wanted to have fun. oh... boy!!! The co-ordinator told us that men get really excited to dress like female. I didn't really believe that, until when they get the bra. I can see their faces glowing.... gee... what's happening.... They were to dress like Hot Mama.... and the rest of us just do face painting and stickers. hahaha..

Then, rest and relax. For me, it meant back to work lar... Dinner at 7.30pm was a tortured as I was already hungry at 6pm.vNight activity was fun too.... Had some guessing game and dancing thingy.... really pengsan....

Then, next day was quite relax too where we as a whole big team was to carry a basket ball with strings from one point to another. We did it in 2.52 minutes which was really impressived. :)

Departed back to KL after lunch and I had my meeting in the bus, laptop on lap and Karim was with me too....

Overall, I have no complaint (maybe also just back from mission trip, very appreciative on what I have now).

Good!!


No comments: