Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sherine's Farewell

It's always hard to say good-bye especially to someone whom you are close to. Sherine and I were quite close as we used to sit next to each other, so, we talked, we laughed, we cried, we complaint, we grumbled, we understand each other, we encouraged, we care for each other, etc....

And now, she is leaving for India. It must be a hard decision for her. She will be back, just that we gonna miss one another....

Then, we wanted to had a dinner with her since all were closed with her. We went to lobsterman. I must say that it's a good time for all of us. They headed for durian after that where I hid myself in my friend's shop and had manggo instead. hahaha.... So, all have fruits still.

Take care Sherine.... :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

thx dear - is missing u all !