Monday, July 5, 2010

Lunch @ Georgetown white coffee, Jaya 33, PJ

As we had meeting at PJ at 2pm. So, we thought of going there slightly earlier for lunch before the meeting. After parking our cars at the meeting place, we went with Cham's small little Kancil and passed by Jaya 33 and saw this Georgetown White Coffee which looks interesting. So, we just went to try.

I would say the food portion is small (yeah... not enough for me) and the taste is moderate...

I had white curry noodle with Soya milk + cendol + gula melaka. Something different and not too bad. Cham and Ati had ice kacang, 1 with ice cream and 1 without. I saw both of them finished all. I think must be nice...

I don't mind going back again, but, it's not enough for me.. and a bit pricey with the small portion...


No comments: