Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year 2009

The year passed by so quickly. It was as if yesterday that I wrote the wrapped-up for 2008. And now, I am entering into 2010. I was literally hoping the time will stop or at least pause for a moment when I was in office. Is this sign of aging? I don't know. I just felt like the time went by too fast as I was too busy throughout the year.

Highlight of the year:
- 3 weeks in Perth, Australia :)
- Mission trip to Shangkalaburi: Awesome experience
- Trip to HCMC: very relax indeed

Other than that I didn't really do much for the year. I think I worked a lot and been quite busy which I am trying to change.

Thank God for His guidance. Actually, I wonder why ppl want to celebrate the calendar year, what about weeks or months? For me, there's not much feel about it. Weird...



No comments: