Thursday, November 12, 2009

Working day

Noticed some unusual people been working late recently. Took pictures of them and shared with the group. Wow... Received unbelievable response from the team. It's amazing. Was just to share with the team and make them feel a bit better, kinda entertainment?! hahaa...

Then, I saw different ones staying back late. And even CTO went back at 7++pm today. Snapped a picture of him too. haha... Woon actually came jokingly and told me that he wanted me to take a picture of him. hahaha..

And it's kinda 'funny' that, camera out, they pack, when I am done, they took their laptops out and start working again. hmm....

Today, while I was rushing some modeling template for a project, some of the decided to play some board game since it was raining heavily and surely traffic will be horrible. Then, someone suggested to play Upwords. I wanted to play too and yet still have to rush for my work. So, I just give them the alphabets, and when it gets to my turn, no time for me to think so much. So, I ended up with lowest points. I must say, it's a nice game. :)

We work hard + smart and yet not to forget to relax a bit as well.

No comments: