Thursday, September 11, 2008

Workshop

TMT is trying to have a quarterly workshop. (A lot of ppl thought: wah!! Go out and have fun!! Well, if you have a chance, you don't even wanna be there... It drains the brain!!!) My agenda, Roller Coaster, will be one of them and some other topics would be discussed. The last time was tiring. Well, personally, I didn't quite look forward for this as it means a lot of work and preparation needed from me. BUT, it's definitely a very worthwhile discussion and everytime, I learnt a lot out of it. (Of course, very tired and a lot of work come out of it)...

This time around, it is heavier on me as we discussed and more focus on Roller Coaster and target. Aside preparing, I presented/ facilitated. Gosh... It's not easy at all...

On the 1st time, I was blessed with someone to drive me which means I managed to do some preparation in the morning and able to get some rest on the way back. And I drove myself the 2nd day which I nearly fall asleep on my way back.

Well, we went for some relaxation after the 1st day of workshop. For me, what I really want was a bed. Then, the food and of course, we celebrated Kjersti's birthday. She had her two lovely kids over.

Time really flies in the workshop. We really had long and good discussion. And when's the next? I don't even dare to think about it. As I foresee the next one will be heavy too!!! Well, at least, we see result and fruits... Only 1 thing that I would wish to touch more on - PEOPLE!!! The MOST important asset of all....


No comments: