Thursday, March 20, 2008

Gasing Hill

We planned this hike especially for those who are going to Mt. Kinabalu in July. (Yes. I know. I think I must be crazy, so crazy, that I am going to Mt. K again, gosh! Well, with different group of ppl, but still...). And guess what? We found out Kjersti (CTO) likes to hike also and we extended our invitation to her. And she came. Ling Ling joined us as well. :)

We were supposed to meet at 7am. But, only most people came at 7+am. We started at almost 7.30am. It rained the day before, hence, it was a bit wet and muddy. And there were so many people came here for morning 'walk'. Kinda crowded.

We stopped at the lookout area to rest and enjoyed the view a little.

Kjersti had her son with us as well. Very energetic. He was so excited when we reached the suspension bridge. Actually, I was too. haha...


Then, not far ahead of us is kinda straight climb. It looks hard, but, actually, not really. There were ropes at the side to help which makes it easier. Hand is not needed to help to push yourself.

And I was kinda disappointed that the top was just like normal. I was expecting a flat lookout area, like Kepayang Hill, at least(?)... hmm..... Well, at least, I've been there. :)

John's sole came off on the way up. Well, at least now than Mt. Kinabalu.

Finally, back to civilization after 2 hours hike. I realised people tend to be nicer to each other in the during the walk. Greeting each other though we don't know each other. But, it never happens in our daily life. Probably, people will think we are mad by doing so. Why??? Shouldn't we be the same?????

Anyway, went for breakfast. All of us were so hungry. We shared nasi lemak, and I ordered this roti segi empat (square roti(?)). It's crispy. Of course, I had my Milo as well. :)

It was a good outing. I think we should have the next one soon. Hey, we need to practise for Mt. Kinabalu lar...

Then, we head home separately. I went back to Seremban coz I needa make something.

No comments: