Saturday, January 5, 2008

Best Friend's Wedding

Susanna informed me of her wedding and asked me to get Air Asia. At the end, I fly with MAS to Miri. About RM200 different and I think MAS will be better.

I knew Susanna in university. Then, we grew close and closer and we are good friend. It's hard to find good friend in the 'real' world. And I treasure all my friendship.

So, I went. Just for the wedding.

I don't know why I ended in the brothers' team instead of sisters. Anyway, I still went to her house and her sister quickly let me go to Susanna's room. haha.. :D

And went through the traditional tea ceremony. Then, went back to the resort to rest. Then, evening came for her dinner.

It was a grand dinner. And I was the guest of honor (bribe's good friend wor) and I have the privilege to be at the main table.

I stayed back after dinner just to have more time to talk to her as I have an early flight back to KL the next morning.

It's cool that they sent me to airport using the wedding car. It's a convertible Brunei Merz. Don't play-play.

And I made the crosstich for them as their wedding present.

Susanna & Max, 一定要幸福哦!!!

No comments: