Monday, August 6, 2007

White Water Rafting

MC invited me for RAND (Radio Access Network Development) outing for white water rafting. I accepted that of course with my boss approval that I can go. Yippy!! :D

Then, the fear kicked-in. Is it safe and alright? I don't know how to swim wor though I was told that we will be having life jacket? But, still... Cos, I have had very bad experience riding on the Banana Boat thingy. Despite the fear, I still went.

The bus was late. So, late. Upon arrival at KKB, we were divided into groups, briefing and instructions were given. And off we went into the boat.

There were some practices before the real thing especially to get us familiar with the instructions. And off we started. It was a lot of screaming, laughing, fear, excitement. I rescued a few of the team members. Rescued means pull them back into the boat. And I also fall into the water once. And other will have to rescue me. There's rope at the side of the boat for us to hold on.

We stopped at a waterfall for some snacks. We were all so hungry. And continued. Then, we had late lunch.

It was a great experience! I like it. More of it. :)

Well, I was a little late for TIC. Sorry.. And the team let me got down of the bus and I ran back to office and conducted TIC. haha....

No comments: